Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update to Restricted Searches at Ancestry.com

This is a short update to the post on restricted searches at Ancestry.com.

Ancestry.com is aware of the problem and is working on it. And yes, it is a problem and the search is not working correctly as of the time this post is written. I've had confirmation from an executive at Ancestry.com.

You can read a little more of my opinion here on my Rootdig blog. I try and keep this blog just for search suggestions, concerns, tricks and tips because I know not everyone wants to read my opinion. The Rootdig blog is where those things are usually posted.  

1 comment:

  1. Since I don't see how to comment at RootDig, I'll comment here.

    Those suggesting you shouldn't complain **might** have an argument if Ancestry.com was a free service. But Ancestry is far from free. Those who are paying for a service have EVERY right to complain when that service is not living up to expectation.

    ReplyDelete